The new SML150 is the smallest water treatment system in terms of capacity. The system offers all the characteristics and components (one-piece unit, simple installation, no need for special foundation), yet its smaller size makes it perfect for small to medium companies. SML150 is fully equipped with a decanter and a filter press, which together dehydrate the sludge, leave it dry to the touch and easy to dispose of. The SML150 is supplied with complete PLC and modem devices for remote technical assistance. As a result, we can say that SML150 is exceptional for its practicality and convenience, while still offering all the benefits of a much larger plant.
CAPACITY 45 gallons per min
ELECTRIC COMSUMTION HP. 7.5
Advantages of the SML150 compared to traditional plants
* No specially laid foundation required (money saved).
* No heavy lifting equipment required for installation (money saved).
* No need for its own water connection or special electrical wiring (other than standard) during installation (money saved).
* Installation and testing time kept to minimum (money saved).
* Able to be moved to different locations with little or no additional cost.
* No need for operator during the process of clarification and dehydration