CNC Bridge Saw Siemens Sinumerik 810D Control CAD/CAM Software
Breton EasyEdgeV2 (needs a little work) with in/out conveyors
Production Area 137.8" x 74.8"
Min./Max. Blades 19.7"-31.5"
Vertical Blade Movement 15.7"
Production Work Table Motorized and Tilting
Disc Spindle Rating 29 HP
Dimensions 271.7" L x 239.8" W x 131.1" H
Weight 11,000 lbs.
Precise and sturdy bridge saw, ideal for any type of processing, even the most sophisticated. Thanks to the use of brush less motors, it guarantees high working speed. Equipped with ø 800mm circular blade, manually inclinable in any position from 0° to 90°, with possibility of step-cutting, even inclined.
It offers great possibilities of customization.
Operated by Siemens Sinumerik 810D Numerical Control, it works with axes interpolation through the CAD/CAM software installed on the machine.
User interface with Personal Computer with color touch screen. It can be equipped with 1 or 2 workbenches.
- Cast iron bridge and spindle carriage ensure rigidity and dampen vibrations.
- The bridge travels on rolling elements permitting greater speed.
- The spindle carriage travels on prismatic guides in an oil bath ensuring rigidity and precision.
- The spindle travels vertically on prismatic guides fitted out with bronze gibs allowing for clearance adjustment
- A pinion meshed with a precision rack control bridge and spindle carriage travel
- Digital brush less motors fitted out with an absolute encoder give greater speed and precision in travel along axes X, Y, Z
- Guide protection and lubrication
- The spindle can be inclined in any position in a range of 0° up to 90° enabling step-cutting even with inclined disc
- The spindle is powered by a 33 HP motor and its mechanical structure has been dimensioned to accommodate the possibility of plunge cutting thick slabs.
- the machine is operated and programmed from a touch-screen color monitor installed on a practical hanging control console which is easy to move and rotate facilitating operations.
- the machine is controlled and managed from the CNC remote PC. Platform system utilized is windows.
- the operational and management control software installed not only utilize windows to its full potential, but are user friendly and easily interfaced with the users system.
- the color Touch-Screen monitor enables easy and quick machine programming
- to ensure spare parts are easily sourced in the event of system failure and technical assistance is available at a world level, all electronic and electric components are manufactured by the worlds leading producers.
The machine is provided with a convenient portable push-button control panel to facilitate manual machine operations from inside the work area. This portable control panel is provided with the main machine operating controls.
Disclaimer: All the information needs to be verified by the manufacturer.